Saturday, 16. August 2008 19:37:50, by Pulse
There are those who lurk behind the scenes to shape and mold the world
of Avatar. There are many players who are not Immortals who still
contribute to the game. Some of these players have become members of
the staff. While not full Immortals, depending on their role, they
may run quests, design areas, code skills and brainstorm new ideas.
The various tracks are:
- Responsible for organizing, cataloging and steering the course of Avatar.
- Runs the Avatar website and handles much of our publicity on the web.
- Responsible for building, coding and creating the world around you.
- Run most of the quests found on Avatar, everything from trivia to worldwide invasions.
- Updates older areas with new codes, often retrofitting with mob programming (AI).
- This group is responsible for testing out code and complex area changes.
- Handles Avatar's public relations and advertising across the internet.
Just as with Angels, although some staff members have become Immortals, becoming staff should not be
seen as a road to power and Immortality.